~ News You Can Use ~
Please visit our Facebook page for office updates!
Appointments are scheduled during normal business hours.
Call the office to see if a virtual visit is right for you!
What is the latest guidance for protecting ourselves against COVID-19?
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Everyday preventative actions can help to eliminate the spread of respiratory diseases.
The CDC recommends doing the following to protect yourself and others.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.